Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trippy shovel...

Big Scott's trippy shovel....
About 6 months ago me and my friend dropped 2 hits each of this acid called 'The Rose'. We were staying with friends who had Pink Floyd's movie 'The Wall', which I had never seen before so I was looking forward to the whole thing. But after about 30 minutes I experienced something I have never experienced before! Everything in the room was changing colours, spinning around like crazy and the ceiling had screaming faces swirling across it! I was tripping balls hard! The strangest part of the Trip was the feeling inside my head. It was as if my entire thinking process was wiped out. I could barely remember my name and nothing made sense to me at all. My hearing seemed to be as distorted as much as my sight. All the sounds I heard were not distinct sounds but a blur of multiple sounds colliding with one another. After the movie (which was awesome!) we went for a rather interesting walk around the neighborhood. We began to come down. After 8 hours it was over.Big Scott's Trippy Shovel.
Dice magazine issue 22...check it out!
http://www.dicemagazine.com/iss22contents.shtml

No comments: